Road Trip Bingo Free Printable
Are you planning to hit the road soon? Road Trip Bingo is perfect for your next road trip or your air travel to keep kids entertained and busy during the long drives or longer flights.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Road trips always sound exciting at first, but as soon as you pack a bunch of kids into the car, and it’s not even past fifteen minutes, you start hearing the “Are we there yet?” sounds from the back seat.
No matter if it’s a road trip, air travel, or a train ride. No matter if it’s a 2 hours drive or 20 hours flight, you are setting yourself up for a challenge. These road trip bingo free printable might prove to be lifesavers for you.
FREE PRINTABLE ROAD TRIP BINGO
These bingo cards are perfect to bring along. Not only will they keep them busy and entertained, but kids will also turn off their electronic gadgets in the car and enjoy their surroundings. When they play this bingo, they will look around for road signs and transportation signs listed on these cards.
Since the winner will be the first one to cross five in a row, there will be a friendly competition that everyone will enjoy. Not just kids, these road trip bingo cards are great to enjoy with the entire family.
What’s included in the package?
There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling sheet, that can be printed on letter-size paper. There are trim marks along with the bingo cards, you can cut along those trim marks or use them as is.
You can skip using the calling sheet during the road trip since kids will be marking the icons by looking around on the road. Transportation signs-themed icons make this printable bingo set fun and bright.
So you don’t need to use the calling sheet if kids are playing in the car. But if these are being used at a party or a picnic, you can use the calling sheet.
ROAD TRIP BINGO – PERFECT FUN ACTIVITY FOR KIDS
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different road signs and vehicles, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop out making it more fun to play.
You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white card stock paper.
If you have more than 10 people, you can make groups of people with 10 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Road Trip Bingo Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with road and transportation signs.
There are two sets of bingo cards in this premium Bingo Cards – Full Size and Half Size
- Full Size – You can print one per page on letter size paper. There are trim marks on these pages, so you can cut along or use them as is.
- Half Size – There are two cards per page, so cut along the trim marks to get the finished size of 5×7 inch.
- Calling Sheet – Calling Sheet can be printed on letter size paper.
HOW TO PLAY ROAD TRIP BINGO
To play Road Trip Bingo, you will need:
- Printable Road Trip Bingo Cards
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Thick Cardstock Paper
- Print the cards on thick card stock paper.
- Distribute them among the players. There is a total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or fewer people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person pull a small square card out of the bowl and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find a similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone crosses off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
If this bingo is being played in the car or bus, kids can simply keep an eye on the road to spot the images displayed on the bingo cards.
FREE ROAD TRIP WORD SEARCH
Another fun road trip game to keep kids busy on the road is Road Trip Word Search.
To play this game, kids will search for the words listed at the bottom of this word search puzzle.
This road trip word search puzzle is free to download. You can even customize this puzzle and add the words of your choice. Add as many words as possible so that kids can be busier for longer periods of time.
When you download this puzzle, you will get the answer sheet as well. So you will know the correct answers when kids are trying to solve these fun puzzles.
To download more similar puzzles, visit Word Search Puzzles.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share AllBingoCards.com printables, credit must be given to AllBingoCards.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
How do you keep kids busy on road trips? Please share in the comments below!