Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game Cards
Free Printable Unicorn Bingo game cards are perfect for a little one’s birthday party, family game night, or school event. Simply download, print and play.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Hosting a kids’ birthday party? Make sure to add this fun unicorn bingo game to make it even more interactive and entertaining.
Unicorn themed parties are a craze these days, so what better way to make sure that your kids birthday party is a blast.
UNICORN BINGO PRINTABLE CARDS
Bingo is a popular party game for a reason.
Kids and adults – everyone can play this game. There are no complex instructions to be explained, and above all, it is a no mess no prep game.
This Unicorn bingo is a fun and entertaining game that even the littlest kids will enjoy playing, thanks to images only game cards.
You can play these Printable Unicorn Bingo Game at your birthday party, family game night or just to pass some time when kids are bored.
This package comes with 8 unique Unicorn bingo cards, calling sheet and instructions.
Make sure to add this game to your fun activities to do with kids list this New Year’s Eve. It will be a perfect addition to your dance party, fireworks, games and food.
Unicorn Bingo Cards Free Printable
Although anyone can play this Unicorn Bingo game, these bingo cards are perfect fun activity for kids.
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with unicorns, while trying to match each of the images.
Set of 30 Unicorn Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 people, you can make groups of people with 8 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Unicorn bingo cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with unicorns.
These premium Unicorn Bingo Cards come in Full Size and Half Size. You have the option of printing one card per page or two cards per page on a letter size paper.
To keep playing year after year, Laminate them for durability and protection.
Have the players use a dry erase marker. If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies, paper clips etc.
You can even use Lego pieces or other material of your choice.
How to play Printable Bingo?
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Bingo cards
- Print the bingo cards using thick card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a pile in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find a similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing.
Kids and grown-ups, everyone love playing with these fun and festive bingo cards.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own.
How are you planning to celebrate unicorn themed party? Please share in the comments below!