Insect Bingo Free Printable
If you have a nature lover in your house, they will love playing insect bingo. This fun game is perfect for kids of all ages and can be played anywhere.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
People of all ages enjoy bingo, which may be a wonderful method to learn about different insects.
INSECT BINGO PRINTABLE CARDS
Printable insect bingo cards are a great resource for educators or parents who want to teach their children about the different types of insects.
The cards feature images of different insects, and the goal is to match the images with the correct name.
Bingo may be played with just a few people or in large groups, and it’s a fantastic way to learn about insects while having fun with family and friends.
HOW TO PLAY INSECT BINGO
Insect bingo is a fun and educational game where the first player to fill in a row, column, or diagonal on their bingo card wins the game.
All you need are some printable insect bingo cards and a few pieces of candy or small toys to use as markers.
- Print the bingo cards using thick card stock paper.
- Distribute the insect bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a pile in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find a similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
Insect bingo is a fun and easy game that kids of all ages can enjoy. It’s a great way to learn about different insects while spending time with family and friends.
If you have more than 10 people, you can make groups of people with 10 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Insect bingo cards. Each of these cards comes with different bugs and insects.
There are two sets of bingo cards in this premium package. One is Full Size (8.5×11 inch) and the other is Half Size (5×7 inch).
These fun Bug Bingo Cards have been such lifesavers for us. Not only are these great for a summer break, but they are also perfect for indoors or rainy days.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, use snacks (like M&Ms or skittles) to play bingo and then keep them busy for hours. Kids and grown-ups will love playing with these cute bingo cards.