Free Printable Fall Bingo for Kids
Welcome Fall with this free printable Fall Bingo for Kids. This Fall themed bingo game is perfect for birthday parties, classroom, road trips, or a fun activity for kids.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Have a birthday party at home in the Fall? Make them a bit more fun with these Fall Bingo Cards. These bingo cards are perfect to play for kids as well as grown ups.
Different images displayed on these cards are associated with Fall, harvest, apple pies, and cocoa. Use these printable Fall Bingo Games at kids party, classroom, family picnic or just to pass some time when kids are bored.
What’s included in the package?
There are 8 unique bingo boards and a calling sheet. These bingo cards and a calling sheet can be printed on letter-size paper.
Fall Bingo Cards Free Printable
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with Fall and Autumn while trying to match each of the images.
Set of 30 Fall Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 people, you can make groups of people with 8 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Fall bingo cards. Each of these cards comes with different characters associated with Autumn or Fall.
These premium Fall Bingo Cards come in Full Size and Half Size. You have the option of printing one card per page or two cards per page on a letter size paper.
Want to play time and again?
Laminate them for durability, and have the players use dry erase marker.
If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies etc. You can even use Lego pieces or other material of your choice.
How to play Fall Bingo
To play Fall Bingo, you will need:
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Fall bingo cards
- Thick cardstock paper
- Print the bingo cards using thick card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a pile in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
These cute Fall Bingo Cards always work out great whenever you want to keep kids busy, have a classroom party or a big family gathering.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share AllBingoCards.com printables, credit must be given to AllBingoCards.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
How are you planning to celebrate Fall this year? Please share in the comments below!