Free Printable Canada Day Bingo
Printable Canada Day Bingo is perfect for Canada Day celebrations, parties or just to keep kids busy while impatiently waiting for fireworks to start.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Celebrate Canada Day by playing Canada Day Bingo, with family and friends. These printable bingo cards are perfect to play for kids as well as grown-ups.
Different images displayed on these cards are associated with Canada, so kids learn about this country’s rich culture and history. They develop concentration and focus skills while sorting and identifying different images.
You can play these printable Canada Day Bingo Games at family barbecue, summer picnic or just to pass some time when kids are bored.
These are also great for homeschooling moms who are looking for fun ways to educate their kids about Canada.
What’s included in the package?
There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling sheet. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7, and two bingo cards can be printed on letter-size paper.
Canada Day Bingo Cards
Although anyone can play these Canada Day Bingo printable cards, but these are a perfect fun activity for kids.
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with Canada, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop put making it more fun to play. You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white card stock paper.
Want to play over and over?
Laminate them for durability, and have the players use a dry erase marker. If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies, etc. You can even use lego pieces or other material of your choice.
Canada Day Bingo Calling Sheet
This free printable bingo set comes with a separate calling sheet. It includes all the images listed randomly on the 10 bingo cards. The finished size of this calling sheet is 8.5×11 inches. After downloading and printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put the squares in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Canada Day Bingo
To play Canada Day Bingo, you will need:
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Printable bingo cards
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7 inch, so two bingo cards will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds.
- If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
These cute Canada Day Bingo Cards always work out great whenever you want to keep kids busy or have a big family gathering. Not only are these great for indoors or rainy days, but they are also perfect to take along on vacation, dining out at a restaurant, or during long drives.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing. Kids and grown-ups, everyone love playing with these fun and educational bingo cards.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share AllBingoCards.com printables, credit must be given to AllBingoCards.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.