Free Printable Back to School Bingo
Printable Back to School Bingo is a great way to help kids learn about their new school year and have some fun along the way. Simply download, print, and play!
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Have you been wondering where did the time go? Summer break just started, and just like that time flew and summer is going to end soon. New school year, new classes are not too far ahead.
For most parents, it’s kind of bittersweet. There is an excitement for children going back to school, meeting their friends, and finding out who their new teacher is going to be.
At the same, you feel like you will be missing all the fun you had in summer with the kids and the entire family. Now that it’s time for back to school, let’s make it a little bit more fun and smooth transition – for children, parents as well as teachers.
Printable Back to School Bingo game makes going back to school a bit more fun. Kids younger and older will love to play this game with the images associated with education, school, and supplies.
Printable Back to School Bingo
Let’s make back-to-school fun with cute bingo cards. Kids can play these on the first day of school, or teachers can have kids play in the classroom.
Different images displayed on these cards are associated with school, so kids will have fun identifying pictures related to education. They develop concentration and focus skills when they sort and identify different images.
You can play these printable Back to School Bingo Games on the first day of school, summer picnic or in a class.
These are also great for homeschooling moms who are looking for fun ways to educate their kids about school.
What’s included in the package?
There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling sheet. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7, and two bingo cards can be printed on letter-size paper.
Back to School Bingo Cards
Although anyone can play these Back to School Bingo printable cards, but these are a perfect fun activity for kids.
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with school, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop put making it more fun to play.
You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white card stock paper.
Set of 30 Back to School Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 10 people, you can make groups of people with 10 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Back to School bingo cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with the school.
Finished size of these premium Back to School Bingo Cards is 5×7 inch, there are two cards per letter size paper.
Laminate them for durability, and have the players use a dry erase marker. If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies etc. You can even use lego pieces or other material of your choice.
Back to School Bingo Calling Sheet
This free printable bingo set comes with a separate calling sheet. It includes all the images listed randomly on the 10 bingo cards.
Finished size of this calling sheet is 8.5×11 inches. After downloading and printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put the squares in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Back to School Bingo
To play Back to School Bingo, you will need:
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Printable bingo cards
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7 inch, so two bingo cards will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds.
- If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
These always work out great whenever you want to keep kids busy on their first day of school or in a classroom setting.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing.
Kids and grown-ups, everyone love playing with these fun and educational bingo cards.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share AllBingoCards.com printables, credit must be given to AllBingoCards.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.