Printable Summer Bingo for Kids
Summer Bingo for Kids is perfect to play during those summer days when it’s too hot to step outside, and you need to keep your kids entertained and busy indoors.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Summer is fast approaching, and kids are excited to be on a summer break soon. But as soon as it starts, within a few hours of the first day of summer break, all you hear constantly is “I am bored”. Sounds familiar?
I had something similar last summer, so to be better prepared this time, I created these cute Hello Summer Bingo Cards Game Printable.
I especially loved putting this bingo together because of the fun, bright, and summery images. This bingo game printable comes with 10 bingo boards and a calling mat. 10 bingo boards means you can have at least 10 people play this in one round.
If you have more than 10 people, you can have them play in different rounds or grab this set of 30 Summer Bingo Game.
These bingo games are a great way for them to recognize different characters or images and match with the cards they have on hand while trying to match each character.
Printable Summer Bingo Cards
These Printable Summer Bingo for Kids come as a set of 10 bingo boards and a calling mat. They can be printed conveniently at home on 8.5×11 inch (letter size) paper.
Although you can print these bingo game cards in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors just pop out, making it more fun to play with them.
For durability, once printed, laminate them, and have the players use dry erase markers. This way you can use them multiple times.
If you don’t want to use markers, you can use other fun things or treats that you can find in your home easily like M&Ms, skittles, cereals, lego pieces, or any other material of your choice.
You can use these free Summer Bingo for Kids Printable Cards if you have 10 or fewer players, but if you have more, make sure to grab this set of 30 Summer Bingo Cards. These cards comes with different images associated with summer. More cards will ensure you won’t have multiple winners in the same round.
Summer Bingo Calling Sheet
This free printable bingo set comes with a separate calling sheet. It includes all the images listed randomly on the bingo cards.
Finished size of this calling sheet is also 8.5×11 inches. After downloading and printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put the squares in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Summer Bingo
To play Summer Bingo, you will need:
– Printable Bingo Cards
– Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the Summer bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 8.5×11 inch, so one bingo card will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There is a total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or fewer people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find a similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone crosses off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
If you have more than 10 people, you can make groups of people with 10 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Summer bingo cards. Each of these cards comes with different characters associated with Easter and Spring.
Finished size of these premium Summer Bingo Cards is 5×7 inch, there are two cards per letter size paper.
These cute Summer Bingo Cards have been such lifesavers for us. Not only are these great for indoors or rainy days, but they are also perfect to take along on vacation, dining out at a restaurant, or during long drives.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, use snacks (like M&Ms or skittles) to play bingo and then keep them busy for hours. Kids and grown-ups will love playing with these cute bingo cards.
Note: AllBingoCards.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share AllBingoCards.com printables, credit must be given to AllBingoCards.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
Looking for more Fun Summer Activities for Kids?
Here are some more fun activities for kids’ printables that you can download and print.
How are you planning to make summer fun for your kids? Please share in the comments below.