Valentine Bingo Free Printable
Valentine Bingo is a perfect game for a classroom Valentine’s Day Party or your party at home. This no prep, no mess game is sure to be a hit among everyone.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
What other way to keep kids occupied without creating a whole lot of mess. I love bingo games just because they are so easy to put together and play. All the kids feel involved and they have fun when they yell BINGO as they match the characters across.
Valentine Bingo Cards Printable
This set of free Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards comes as a package of 8 bingo boards and a calling sheet. It will be fun to play with 8 or less kids in a group.
Finished size of these cards is letter size paper, so they can be conveniently printed on letter size paper. To keep using them for time after time, you can laminate them and use dry erase pens or markers. You can even use colorful candies like M&Ms or Hershey Kisses. Once the game is over, kids can eat these candies or put them away.
Have more than 8 people in a group?
Check out these premium set of 30 bingo cards. When you have more cards, the chances of having multiple winners in the same round reduce drastically.
This package of 30 bingo cards comes with 15 sheets of pages, with each card-sized 5×7 inch. You can print 2 cards per page, and cut along the outer lines of the cards. Printing two pages per letter size paper save you a lot of paper and printer ink. The finished size of the calling mat is 8.5×11 inch and to be printed on letter-size paper.
If you do not want to print the colored version, simply print these bingo cards in black and white by changing the printer properties.
Valentine Bingo Calling Sheet
Valentine Bingo Calling Sheet is used to call out the characters one by one. This package comes with a calling sheet or calling mat. Print this sheet and cut out the small squares for each character. Put them in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Valentine Bingo
To play Christmas Bingo, you will need:
- Printed Valentine Bingo Cards and Calling Mat
- White card stock paper
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the Valentine bingo cards on letter size paper, and cut them along the outer rectangles. Finished size of each bingo card is 8.5×11 inch, so one bingo card will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 8 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 8 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 8 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card (or calling mat) and cut out the small cards.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture on the card.
- Players look for that picture on their bingo card. If they find the similar card, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small cards from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
30 Sets of Valentine Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 – 10 people, you can go for this set of 30 Valentine’s Day Bingo Game Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with holidays and Christmas.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day with your family and friends.